Position: Volunteer Administrative Assistant
Reporting to the Executive Director, the administrative assistant will perform a range of administrative and office support functions for MAxT to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. The administrative assistant will directly contribute to increasing MAxT’s support of artists and entrepreneurs in the Monadnock region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The administrative assistant will:
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing;
- Handle requests for information and data and follow up with executive director ;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments for executive director;
- Assist the Executive Director in the management and administration of events, workshops and other makerspace activities;
- Assist in publicizing makerspace activities through calendar announcements, Facebook announcements and press releases;
- Assist with volunteer and outreach coordination as required.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills
- Detail oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and manage multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, and Excel
- Experience with online tools including Facebook and google calendar a plus
This position requires a minimum 6 month commitment for 2-3 days per week during office hours (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm). Flexible schedule for an average of 15 hours per week, with some evening and weekend hours to support board meetings and special events.
Please send a short cover letter and resume to Roy Schlieben at email@example.com